Bring a drink bottle and wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move in. You will receive a free Jets t-shirt upon enrolment which will help you look the part.
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally 8:1 coaching ratio (Take Off and Learn to Fly Programs), 6:1 (TNT) and 10:1 (Astro Girls and Squad).
*All classes can have up to 10:1
Not in preschool programs however you can leave the venue during weekday after school programs or during Saturday classes. Parent/guardian supervision is required up until class begins and you are required to pick up from inside the venue at the conclusion of the class.
Mini Jets Program
- 1hr Program
- Includes Comets, Meteors and Apollos
- Work through the foundation skills and fundamentals
- Up to 1 year in Apollos depending on grade and skill
Learn to Fly Program
- 1.5 and 2hr Classes
- Gymnasts receive a personal skill tracking card and are tested every 3 months
- Levels system takes 6 months-1 year+ to progress through
- Programs differ by grade/ year level
- Chat to your coach for detailed information about your child’s progression
Our programs have been developed specifically to ensure proper preparation for development. They are designed to allow progress to be tracked by coaches to ensure that your child is placed in the most suitable class.
We are confident that gymnastics is an investment in your child’s future that will provide returns for life. You will see more than just gymnastics skills learned here.
Gymnastics creates a physical foundation through:
- MOVEMENT BASICS jumping, hopping, skipping, rolling, swinging, running and balancing create the basis for movement in all sports
- COORDINATION such as hand eye, is built through
activities that allow children to challenge both hemispheres of
- SENSORY DEVELOPMENT means the child develops
balance, visual tracking, language skills, sequencing basics,
spatial awareness and memory.
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT FOR SCHOOL by learning to
play and share with others, listening and following instructions.
- BRAIN DEVELOPMENT occurs when children learn
movement, enhancing a child’s capacity to read, spell,
write, count and more.
We provide a safe, fully matted facility to ensure your child will learn gymnastics in the safest environment possible. Our coaches are all fully qualified to ensure that your child receives the highest quality lesson. We are confident that the benefits will extend into school, other sports and life.
At the Elite Level gymnastics can be physically demanding. However gymnastics is actually one of the safest sports children can do. Our strong focus on initially developing dominant movement patterns before skill learning means gymnastics is a sport that follows a holistic approach for optimal development.
Our Jets centres are among the few in the world to fully cover our floor with foam matting from wall to wall, making Jets the safest gymnastics club to attend.