The Jets Squad Program is designed to give girls aged 5+yrs the opportunity to excel in the sport of gymnastics. Girls aged 5-9yrs progress through our development program specifically designed by Jets to advance gymnasts through to the higher competitive levels. Girls also focus on significant strength & flexibility development which assists in the development of high level gymnastics skills.
- International Development Program
- Australian Levels Program
- Gymstar Competitive
- Satellites Program
Jets conducts a squad program for girls in all of our centres. Girls focus on developing competitive level gymnastics skills and routines on all apparatus (Vault, Bars, Beam & Floor).
The Jets Gymnastics Squad Program is one of the leading gymnastics programs in the country boasting fabulous results including:
- 2016 Level 10 Australian Champion Teliah Farren-Price (2x Australian Team Member & current Trans Tasman Champion on Floor)
- Home of 2016 College Scholarship Holder at Oregon State University, Isis Lowery (previous Senior International Australian Champion – Vault & Australian Team Member).
- 10 years of representation on the Victorian State Team Level 7-10. With six Jets gymnasts representing Victorian State Team at Australian National Championships 2017.
- Previous athletes at Jets include Liz Wong (Sydney Olympics Squad Member), Liz Gardner (Victorian Champion and dual Winter Olympian), Stephanie Moorhouse (Bronze Medalist 2003 World Championships & 2004 Athen’s Olympian) & Georgia Bonora (2008 Bejiing & 2012 London Olympian).
Jets is also the only private club in Australia to have developed its own world class High Performance Centre (at our Diamond Creek Venue). In this venue Jets has programs for National & International Gymnasts who aspire to the highest levels of our sport.
USA Tour – Girls must achieve skills to qualify for the tour where they will compete in gymnastics meets, view college competitions, meet Nadia Comaneci and explore the USA.
Want to fly with us?
Entry to our squad program is by selection only and places are limited. Assessments on request.